Starting off on floor, Eddie Penev of Stanford was able to best Oklahoma's Jake Dalton with a 16.1 to take the title.
On pommel horse, Cal's Glen Ishino, also a National Team member, posted a massive 15.6 to place first.
For rings, National Team member and Illinois standout freshman, CJ Maestas topped the competition to take home the naitonal title after scoring a 15.3.
This year on vault, there was a tie for first place. With both scoring a 15.5 on the apparatus, Eddie Penev of Stanford and Paul Rugerri of Illinios share the title.
On the parallel bars, Jake Dalton, who took home the national all-around title the night before during team competition, scored a 15.25 to capture first place.
Lastly, on high bar, with a score of 15.45 Sam Mikulak of Michigan became the new national champion.
1. Eddie Penev, Stanford 16.100
2. Jake Dalton, Oklahoma 15.950
3. Stacey Irvin, Michigan 14.450
1. Glen Ishino, California 15.600
2. Craig Hernadez, Penn State 15.350
3. Michael Newburger, Ohio State 15.100
1. C.J. Maestas, Illinois 15.300
2. Scott Rosenthal, Penn State 15.250
3. Jake Dalton, Oklahoma 15.100
1T. Eddie Penev, Stanford 15.500
1T. Paul Rugerri, Illinois 15.500
3. Presten Ellsworth, Oklahoma 15.200
1. Jake Dalton, Oklahoma 15.250
2. Paul Rugerri, Illinois 15.000
3T. Danny Berardini, Oklahoma 14.950
3T. Misha Koudinov, Ohio State 14.950
1. Sam Mikulak, Michigan 15.450
2. Glen Ishino, California 15.050
3. Jake Dalton, Oklahoma 14.900
For full results from both qualifying sessions, team finals, and event finals visit: http://www.soonersports.com/sports/m-gym/okla-m-gym-body.html
Updated on May 20, 2013, 4:48am