Gymnastike is looking for a new Site Editor to join our team.
We need someone who is super passionate about gymnastics. Beyond that, the position is ideal for someone with a journalism, web, and/or social media background. This is not just an 'employment opportunity', this is the opportunity to make your work and your passion one and the same.
The ideal individual is someone who can shine in a highly collaborative team environment, but also be independent and resourceful. You should be high-energy and not afraid to point a camera at a stranger and start asking questions. We are looking for someone who will make a fast impact in the company; someone equally motivated to grow the sport they love, and the business alike. Gymnastike and Flocasts value people who don't mind going against the grain, doing something different, and who want to be part of a company that does the same.
- Belief that gymnastics is the best sport in the world
- Familiar with US and international gymnastics scene
- Web/tech savvy (at a basic level)
- Great communication skills and time management
- Desire to travel
- Video production and editing
- Writing experience
- Social Media
- Competitive gymnastics background
The position is full-time and is located in Austin, Texas.
- Create, organize, and curate original content (video, photo, text)
- Daily site management
- Event Coverage (video highlights, interviews, etc. Involves travel)
- On-camera Personality and Commentary (Host web shows, Live event commentary)
- Collaborate with creative, design, product and technical team
- Business Development (Grow the sport, grow the business!)
As the leading gymnastics media source in the world, Gymnastike is where the gymnastics community lives. We provide unparalleled coverage of gymnastics at every level and constantly create original video content. Gymnastike's mission is to promote the sport of gymnastics and cultivate a strong, passionate community.
Gymnastike is a part of the Flocasts family. Our HQ is located in downtown Austin, TX.
Flocasts is a fast growing media company that is redefining the way people engage in the sports they love. Our technology powers and delivers a totally new way to create, consume and deliver awesome content. We tap into the passion for sports and build great communities around that passion, changing the media landscape of that sport forever.
If interested, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your resume. Explain why you want to do this and why you are a good fit. Include any helpful information, attachments, and/or links.