The video you are looking for has not finished processing.
Please check back in a few minutes.
Get notified with every new Marissa Gutierrez Video.
Floor Exercise Alabama, Marissa Gutierrez 9.925 3023 views
After making your selection, copy and paste the embed code above. The code changes based on your selection.
Uploaded by Benjamin Smith | February 4, 2012
Routine of the Week features a huge SEC floor routine, Marissa Gutierrez of Alabama. Gutierrez was absolutely on fire on her three events on Friday night in Tuscaloosa, tying her career-best on the vault, balance beam and floor exercise, posting a 9.95, 9.875 and 9.925 respectively. The junior from Texas won the floor exercise for the second time this season and led the Tide to a season high score of 197.725 and a win over #3 Florida.
- The routine that secured the win for Illinois over Ohio State, Amber See's clutch 9.90 floor routine
- Former US National team member Kytra Hunter's powerful floor routine for the Gators
- Bama sophomore Diandra Milliner's perfect 10 yurchenko 1.5 vault
- Lora Evenstad's ever-so-clean bar routine for the Huskers
- Freshman phenom and Team USA gymnast
- Michigan sophomore Joanna Sampson nails an especially difficult bar routine to win the all around titleover WVU
- Zoya Johnson's stuck vault for UNC
- Emily Repko's standout beam routine from Bridgeport's school record performance