The video you are looking for has not finished processing.
Please check back in a few minutes.
Melanie Jones of Oregon State took the title of Gymnastike Routine of the Week with her floor performance at the 2013 Metroplex Challenge. Jones brings a more artistic, dramaticy style to the NCAA floor and her routine features unique tumbling passes. She was a member of the 2008 Australian Olympic team and is currently in her senior season with the Beavers.
Other must-see routines from this weekend's gymnastics coverage on Gymnastike:
- Lauren Alexander of OU's gorgeous 9.975 Beam Routine: http://bit.ly/VkeKqG
- Level 10 All Around Champion Chayse Capps on floor: http://bit.ly/XboGAN
- Former elite Lizzy LeDuc's 9.775 FX Routine http://bit.ly/U5nqof
- The top NCAA Rings score of 2013: http://bit.ly/WiFCta
- Marissa King's thrilling 9.90 FX Routine
- 9.95 UB Routines from Georiga's Chelsea Davis: http://bit.ly/11mm2iQ AND LSU's Rheagan Courville: http://bit.ly/WBNtSd